This role can be filled Full-Time or Part-Time (min. 25 hours/week). You can join us at our Berlin Office, or work Remotely from your location (within EU).
Don't miss this unique opportunity to become part of our Berlin based Sales Team: Make meaningful connections with exciting German and international companies, diagnose the needs and pain points of potential clients, and take lead over the entire sales cycle journey by helping digital brands become the market leaders of tomorrow through tailored and data-driven marketing strategies.
You will be working in:
English 🇬🇧 and German 🇩🇪 (fluency required)
How you will make an impact:
- Seek and identify new customer brands (B2C) and sales opportunities from the Digital Economy.
- Research decision makers and study their profiles, build human relationships and uphold activity levels.
- Analyze sales trends, market dynamics and reports to determine customer business growth potential.
- Schedule discovery meetings to identify possible pain points, relate through experience and provide various business solutions with potential new clients.
- Record and document all relevant communication on a CRM platform and maintain a visible pipeline using a KPI dashboard.
- Co-develop marketing strategies and consult potential clients
- Advise potential client companies about opportunities to further scale their business with data-driven and strategic marketing campaigns in Europe and Northern America.
- Take full responsibility for the whole sales process - from the first outreach until the signing of a contract, whilst supported by our team of experts.
- Apply learnings and experiences to streamline sales process.
- Build long-term relationships with key contacts and target customers.
- Visit trade shows, attend networking events and travel to potential new clients to represent and showcase our company products and services.
- Effectively communicate and evangelize our vision and philosophy to potential new clients and stakeholders.
Skills you will need to be successful:
- Master or Bachelor degree.
- 4-5 years working experience in Account Management, Media Buying and/or Growth Marketing with a proven track record.
- Strong professional network in the Startup Scene and relevant industry knowledge.
- A business-level understanding of, and experience with, marketing campaigns for B2C companies.
- Operational background on several marketing channels (Google, Facebook, TV media buying etc.)
- Patience and the ability to tactfully handle customer negotiations for 6-7+ figure deals.
- Excellent track record in achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Flexibility to travel.
- Have a flair for selling and building relationships with individuals and organizations.
- Ability to spot opportunities independently without supervision.
- Efficient and result oriented working style.
Sounds like you? To start your application, simply click on the "Apply" button. For any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DCMN is an equal opportunity employer and committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds. We believe that the celebration of diversity, unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enrich the learning and productivity within our business, and encourage that this is always the case.