This role can be filled Full-Time or Part-Time (min. 25 hours/week). You can join us at our Berlin Office, or work Remotely from your location (within the EU). 🌎
Sebastian, Team Lead, says: "Team Red is a cross-functional team owning the DC Analytics platform, which not only powers our internal agency business but also is actively used by customers worldwide. We are a driven team which enjoys a good round of Mario Kart once in a while."
You will be working in:
English (fluency required) - as we are an international team, this is our team (and company) language.
Our tech stack:
We have a diverse tech stack and make use of a lot of AWS services like ECS, EMR, Lambda, Cloudfront, etc.
Our servers are powered by Ubuntu Linux and we make use of containerisation whenever useful.
How you will make an impact:
- You will be part of an amazing cross-functional team and responsible for the marketing attribution and campaign platform
- You will be involved in the full product lifecycle of all our applications, starting from the initial idea, planning, building, deployment and maintenance
- You will be in contact with account managers and the dedicated support team to make sure we deliver the best possible product experience
Skills you will need to be successful:
- We appreciate a relevant degree or relevant work experience that provided you with the theoretical and practical knowledge and skills needed for a successful Full Stack Developer
- You have gained experience in developing solutions in different programming languages and you are adaptable and curious about new technologies.
- You are familiar with some of the common frameworks and their tools, like e.g. Django or Ruby on Rails
- You know the ins-and-outs of relational databases
- Frontend frameworks like React.js are not foreign to you
- You are keen to deploy and maintain your code in a production environment
- Well tested code is a given for you
- You want to write maintainable, testable, scalable and secure applications, and are curious to be involved in all stages of the development cycle
Sounds like you? To start your application, simply click on the "Apply" button. For any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DCMN is an equal opportunity employer and committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds. We believe that the celebration of diversity, unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enrich the learning and productivity within our business, and encourage that this is always the case.