Are you a curious innovator? A passionate problem solver? Born digital? And maybe a little wild at heart? If so, read on.
We’re DCMN – the growth marketing partner for digital businesses and startups. Our holistic, data-driven approach combines technology with expert knowledge to grow the market leaders of tomorrow. Our vision is bold: we want everyone in the world to use one of our client’s services. If you have the drive to get us there, let’s talk! 👋
You will be working in: English (fluency required)
How you will make an impact:
- You take responsibility to drive forward Offline Media Buying for our international clients while collaborating closely with our cross-functional client teams.
- Your focus will be on (DR)TV linear and digital, Radio and OOH advertising.
- You’re optimizing our media buying methodologies and processes continuously.
- You leverage and build your network to negotiate great deals with sales houses and suppliers for DCMN and our clients. You work hands-on and help us to expand to new markets.
- You will effectively communicate and evangelize our vision and philosophy to potential new clients and stakeholders.
Skills you will need to be successful:
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in Offline Media Buying with a strong focus on (DR)TV, Radio and OOH. Experience with Print is a plus.
- You could be a great fit for this role if you have previously worked with an independent (DRTV) media agency, publisher, sales house, TV channel, or have focused on Offline Media Buying on the client side.
- You have expertise in the field of e-commerce and digital brands as well as an understanding of their needs. You can draw the connection to your knowledge of performance-driven TV marketing and its relevant KPIs.
- You are a strong networker with the ability to naturally win stakeholders for yourself and build strong positive relationships. You understand the key levers for great deals and therefore are a skilled negotiator.
- You have strong quantitative and analytical skills, and work in a detail-oriented way with a focus on critical-thinking and problem-solving.
Sounds like you? To start your application, simply click on the "Apply" button. For any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DCMN is an equal opportunity employer and committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds. We believe that the celebration of diversity, unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enrich the learning and productivity within our business, and encourage that this is always the case.