Join us full-time in our Berlin office location! We offer loads of exciting technical challenges, nice benefits and a flexible hybrid/remote work policy.
DC Analytics is an attribution product for growth marketers that maximizes the value of every marketing campaign. We analyze terabytes of data to determine the impact of our clients marketing activities like TV, radio, OOH (out of home) and allow them to optimize their ad spend with a digital-like simplicity.
As a product team we are owning the full applications stack beginning with the core infrastructure, data ingestion and processing, backend applications as well as frontend applications. This gives us a lot of freedom to make the right decisions where we, as a team, see our stack evolving to in the future. At the same time this also puts a lot of responsibility on our hands, so we heavily rely on unit/integration tests, continuous integration (CI), linters, code reviews and code checks. We do believe in releasing early and often, so there are no fixed release cycles.
Main technologies used are React.js, PHP Symfony, Spark and we run everything on AWS. Additional info: https://stackshare.io/dcmn/dc-analytics
You will be working in:
English (fluency required) - as we are an international team, this is our team (and company) language.
How you will make an impact:
- You will be part of an amazing cross-functional team and responsible for the marketing attribution and campaign platform
- You will be involved in the full product lifecycle of all our applications, starting from the initial idea, planning, building, deployment and maintenance
- You will be in contact with account managers and the dedicated support team to make sure we deliver the best possible product experience
Skills you will need to be successful:
- We appreciate a relevant degree or relevant work experience (2+ years) that provides you with the theoretical and practical knowledge and skills needed for a successful Full Stack Developer
- You have gained experience in developing solutions in different programming languages and you are adaptable and curious about new technologies.
- You are familiar with some common frameworks and their tooling, e.g. PHP Symfony
- You know the ins-and-outs of relational databases
- Frontend frameworks like React.js are not foreign to you
- You are keen to deploy and maintain your code in a production environment
- Well tested code is a given for you
- You want to write maintainable, testable, scalable and secure applications, and are curious to be involved in all stages of the development cycle
Sounds like you? To start your application, simply click on the "Apply" button. For any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DCMN is an equal opportunity employer and committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds. We believe that the celebration of diversity, unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enrich the learning and productivity within our business, and encourage that this is always the case.