We are DCMN - we proudly made it to the 45th position of the overall ranking of the 'Financial Times 1000 Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies‘. Booyah! Now we're poised to make our mark in the US. To help us do that, we’re looking for a smart, enthusiastic and eager Junior Media Buyer for our New York Team.
Maybe it’s you?
We are a hard working, fun, and international group who love what we do. Our corporate culture is characterized by trust, team spirit, flat hierarchies and of course… fun!
We ask for excitement, excellence, humor and passion. We value integrity and we love to work with people with a can-do-attitude, without fear of taking responsibility.
Join us fully Remotely from your location (within the US)!
You will be working in:
English (fluency required).
How you will make an impact:
- Assist with all aspects of linear TV campaigns.
- Build relationships with media partners, inter-office teams and clients.
- Negotiate rates for TV placements.
- Support with building TV schedules to client goals, prepare Core headers, estimate ratings, allocate frequencies.
- Execute orders and revisions.
- Monitor airings with pre and post logs.
- Manage clearance/budget, arrange make-goods.
- Format data sets for client deliverables.
- Assist with preparation of reporting, analyze and interpret campaign results.
- Communicate media totals for the finance team to handle invoice reconciliation.
Skills you will need to be successful:
At least 1 year of working experience in DRTV.
- Proficiency in Excel and working with large data sets.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to manage projects and multi-task.
- Entrepreneurial and proactive mindset, hands-on attitude.
- Practical work experience within a startup and/or in the field of marketing for digital brands is a big plus.
Knowledge of the US TV market (other media markets are a plus).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Efficient and results-oriented working style.
Things to enjoy about working at DCMN:
- DCMN covers 99% of your Aetna health insurance premiums, including vision and dental.
- We strongly emphasise work-life balance with unlimited PTO and a recommended minimum of 30 days off a year.
- Save for your future with a 401k plan and a 4% match.
- Work from anywhere in the world (30 days max outside of the US for tax reasons).
- Take periodic trips to Europe on our dime. Travel is not central to the role so you won’t be on the road all the time. But it’s a good chance to connect with your amazing international coworkers and clients once or twice a year.
Sounds like you? To start your application, simply click on the "Apply" button. For any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.
DCMN is an equal opportunity employer and committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds. We believe that the celebration of diversity, unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enrich the learning and productivity within our business, and encourage that this is always the case.