Media is the M in DCMN. It's also an integral part of our cross-functional teams, growing brands from sustainability to smart home and beyond. You've got an expert media brain and a strong growth heart? Unleash your potential in helping businesses and let's reach new heights together.
You will be working in:
English (fluency required)
How you will make an impact:
- Take full responsibility for all media buying activities and negotiations for DCMN in India
- Negotiate price conditions to secure the best TV, Radio, Print & OOH rates
- Accommodate clients' media plans within their budget constraints
- Ongoing optimization of our media buying methodologies and processes
- Negotiate and close annual channel incentive deals with partners
- Build good, yield-rich and long-term relationships with all media & channel partners
- Effectively communicate and evangelise our vision and philosophy to potential new clients and stakeholders
Skills you will need to be successful:
- You ideally have completed a Master’s degree in marketing or any related field
- You have at least 10+ years of working experience as a TV, Radio, Print & OOH buyer for the Indian market within a media agency
- You are an effective negotiator, critical thinker and able to establish trust and build rapport with clients and media professionals
- Understanding of the digital commerce companies
- You are a team player and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Media planning skills and understanding of BARC is a plus
- Good experience working with numbers and Excel
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
Sounds like you? To start your application, simply click on the "Apply" button. For any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.
DCMN is an equal opportunity employer and committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds. We believe that the celebration of diversity, unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enrich the learning and productivity within our business, and encourage that this is always the case.