Gain work experience in the field of recruiting and become part of our People Team that is taking care of our employees at every stage of their career with DCMN. If you're organised, love to communicate and want to contribute to building the best teams, then this could be for you! 😊In this role, you'll be closely working with our Recruiters Mateja and Silke.
You will be working in:
Our company language is English, so we expect you to be fluent in speaking & writing. German is a plus, but not mandatory.
How you will make an impact:
- You will support our direct search efforts through channels such as LinkedIn and Xing: You identify and contact talent that is the best match for our open roles and arrange initial conversations.
- You take responsibility for making our job ads visible on job boards and our own careers site.
- You will assist with global recruitment coordination: You will communicate with both candidates and Hiring Managers to set up interviews, gather feedback and facilitate decision making.
- You collect & analyze recruiting data to guide decision making and strategy
- As you gain experience in the field of recruitment, you may support the team with screening applications and ensuring that all candidates have a great experience throughout the recruitment process
Skills you will need to be successful:
- You are interested in building high-performing teams and want to gain some first hands-on recruiting experience.
- You are organized and enjoy both administrative tasks and communication with various internal & external stakeholders. Finding the right tone is crucial when speaking to both candidates and your colleagues.
- You know how to juggle several tasks at once. With our help, you’ll learn how to prioritise.
- You want to become part of a team and take ownership of your area of responsibility. We are excited about your ideas and approach to our everyday challenges!
Please note: To be employed as a working student, you need to be enrolled with a university (Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree). Ideally you will still be a student for at least one year when you apply, and are available for around 20 hours/week.
Sounds like you? To start your application, simply click on the "Apply" button. For any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.
DCMN is an equal opportunity employer and committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds. We believe that the celebration of diversity, unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enrich the learning and productivity within our business, and encourage that this is always the case.