This role can be filled Full-Time or Part-Time (min. 25 hours/week). You can join us at our Berlin Office, or work Remotely from your location (within the EU).
DC Analytics is an attribution product for growth marketers that maximizes the value of every marketing campaign. Our clients are brands who want to measure the impact of marketing activities like TV, radio and OOH (out of home) across their advertising campaigns with a digital-like simplicity.
As a product team we are owning the full applications stack beginning with the core infrastructure, data ingestion and processing, backend applications as well as frontend applications. This gives us a lot of freedom to make the right decisions where we, as a team, see our stack evolving to in the future. At the same time this also puts a lot of responsibility on our hands, so we heavily rely on unit/integration tests, continuous integration (CI), linters, code reviews and code checks. We do believe in releasing early and often, so there are no fixed release cycles.
See a general view of our stack on Stackshare: https://stackshare.io/dcmn/dc-analytics
You will be working in: English (fluency required)
How you will make an impact:
- Investigation and research of ways to achieve data related business goals
- Data set analysis and development of data models per feature
- Researching, testing & documentation of onboarded tools for investigation
- Project collaboration with engineering and data engineering colleagues
Skills you will need to be successful:
- You have 3+ years of experience as a Data Scientist
- You have a good understanding of Python programming, (e.g. coding conventions, best practices), standard Data Science libraries (e.g. Pandas, NumPy, Matplotlib) and workflow for code versioning with Git.
- You are able to query a dataset and create ETLs using SQL.
- You love to collaborate and work with diverse stakeholders in an international environment.
- Besides having excellent theoretical knowledge, you define yourself as a full stack data scientist: You know how to evaluate your models.
- You also feel comfortable setting up the occasional database, managing our cloud-based deployments, and are not afraid of building a frontend to showcase your newest data product.
- You are hands-on and prefer a solid solution over a shiny algorithm.
- You have a good understanding of scalability, maintainability, and reliability trade-offs in practice.
- You are able to communicate complex technical and scientific topics to technical and non-technical colleagues alike.
Sounds like you? To start your application, simply click on the "Apply" button. For any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DCMN is an equal opportunity employer and committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds. We believe that the celebration of diversity, unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enrich the learning and productivity within our business, and encourage that this is always the case.