Currently we are looking for a Working Student (m/f/d) to support us with our Offline Marketing Campaigns. The main focus of your job will be TV campaigns, but the role is not limited to it! Some of our clients run campaigns across several offline channels, therefore you might also have the opportunity to learn more about Radio and Out of Home campaigns. You will be able to have a look into 360° marketing campaigns for clients from very diverse industries, from automotive and e-bikes to sustainability and smart home solutions.
And all this in a very friendly, open, and international environment: We are working in international, diverse and cross-functional teams!
You will be working in:
English and French (fluency required).
How you will make an impact:
- Frequent communication with TV Networks, Sales houses and/or other media service providers. You will make sure that the teams receive in time the necessary input needed to keep tracking and evaluate our TV Campaigns.
- TV Schedule checks: you make sure that our TV Partners deliver the campaigns that we briefed them and ask for adjustments if needed.
- Weekly updates of TV Schedules to measure the Media KPI’s delivered by the campaigns.
- Creating performance reports for campaigns, mainly utilising Excel and our own TV attribution tool.
- Closely working together with your team, especially with the Offline Marketing Managers. They will also guide you during your on-boarding.
Skills you will need to be successful:
- Enrolled Bachelor or Master student in Marketing, Economics or any other related field.
- Availability to work 20 hours per week.
- You are comfortable around Excel and have an analytical mindset - large amounts of data don’t scare you.
- You are detail-oriented, especially when it comes to working with numbers.
- You are solution-oriented and are ready to take responsibility for all aspects of your work.
- First experience working for an agency and knowledge on the French media landscape are a plus, but not a hard requirement. We are here to teach you and guide you!
Sounds like you? To start your application, simply click on the "Apply" button. For any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.
DCMN is an equal opportunity employer and committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds. We believe that the celebration of diversity, unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enrich the learning and productivity within our business, and encourage that this is always the case.