Are you a natural when it comes to building strong, trusting relationships? Do you feel excited about discovering potential to make yourself and others grow to reach joint goals? If so, this is the right opportunity for you to be part of a multidisciplinary team, full of passionate, professional, but most importantly FUN people. We at DCMN work closely and support the growth of clients from a broad scope of industries, from Mobility and Fashion, to Sustainability and Smart Home. If you are looking for a new opportunity to unleash your potential to help businesses reach the unthinkable, please keep reading.
You will be working in: English and German (fluency required).
How you will make an impact:
Growing cool digital brands:
- Be our client's partner for strategic marketing growth and manage their marketing campaigns
- Act as the junction between our clients and the campaign teams by maintaining strong contact, ensuring effective communication and transparent expectation management
- Provide input for strategic plans for your clients and learn how to translate client needs into project goals and KPIs
- Development into a self-management role–handling all daily tasks for all assigned clients in an autonomous working style
- Take over the responsibility for all operational tasks to successfully implement the campaign that will lead to client's success
- You will be guided and supported by a Senior Client Partner on this.
Focus on customer relationships:
- Initiate improvement of processes and templates according to client needs
- Identify new and up-selling opportunities, scale your client’s business according to their business plan and KPIs – supported by a Senior Client Partner
- Collaborate with our marketing experts to achieve successful campaign management and outstanding results
Representing DCMN externally as well as internally:
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in the marketing industry, especially with exciting and innovative opportunities for digital brands.
- Build your own network of relevant people within DCMN, but of course also outside of DCMN
Skills you will need to be successful:
- First experience as an Intern or Junior in Marketing or Business Development, preferably in a digital company
- Interest in managing media campaigns of relevant offline and online channels for e-commerce businesses is a must. Previous work experience from a start-up and/or digital brands is a big plus.
- Global understanding of marketing channels, as well as marketing knowledge and relevant KPIs in digital businesses is a big plus.
- Master communication with stakeholders and client and choose the right means of communication according to the situation and recipient's needs.
- Bring a can-do attitude to find the perfect solution that meets the client's needs.
- Multitasking several clients successfully, fulfilling tasks on time and with high quality. You have very solid organizational, project management and account handling skills. You will be guided by a Senior Client Partner.
Growth Mindset: You’re curious, you love to grow, you act sustainably, you challenge, you acknowledge
Data-driven and analytical approach to work: You are not afraid of working with numbers and Excel
Strategic thinking: You have the ability to listen and quickly grasp the bigger picture and you are able to relate to clients and their business needs. You can connect the dots and weigh up the pros and cons of a solution.
Strong emotional intelligence: You understand your own and your peers’ emotions, and you believe in strong relationships with your colleagues and clients. You appreciate mutual feedback. You care and show empathy!
Sounds like you? To start your application, simply click on the "Apply" button. For any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DCMN is an equal opportunity employer and committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds. We believe that the celebration of diversity, unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enrich the learning and productivity within our business, and encourage that this is always the case.