Please note: This role can be filled in full-time or part-time!
We are a team of passionate Insight/Market Research experts supporting our colleagues as well as our digital clients with relevant insights and research on consumers, brands, markets, communication and much more.
You will be working in:
English and German (fluency required) - English is our company language, and German is often used when working with clients
How you will make an impact:
- Consulting client teams and clients on suitable research solutions
- Preparing proposals and actively participate in client pitches
- Setup and management of quantitative research projects - from questionnaire design to data analysis
- Using primary and secondary data sources to provide a solid understanding of an industry, brand or target audience
- Explore and connect different data sources to uncover exciting insights and create data-based stories
- Create amazing presentations based on our insight data
- Build relationships with external providers and negotiate pricing conditions
Skills you will need to be successful:
- Experience in setting up and independently running quantitative market research projects
- A good understanding of digital brands and their specific challenges in performance & brand marketing is a big asset
- Expertise to build compelling and visually impressive stories with clear recommendations based on data
- Being a great team player is essential - collaboration is something we emphasise and highly value within our team
- Experience with tools for statistical analysis (e.g. SPSS, STATA, Q)
- Proficient user of the typical Microsoft Office applications
Sounds like you? To start your application, simply click on the "Apply" button. For any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DCMN is an equal opportunity employer and committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds. We believe that the celebration of diversity, unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enrich the learning and productivity within our business, and encourage that this is always the case.