Join us as Head of Brand Strategy (Client Business) in a team lead role to shape the future of Brand Strategy @DCMN. Curious to learn more?
Our Brand Strategy team plays a central role in ensuring that brand strategy is incorporated into holistic marketing strategies for our clients.
What’s so special about this role? You will work with a small team of highly dedicated brand strategists and benefit from an internal network of insight, media and creative experts. You will work with digital clients across a variety of industries and countries, and you will decide on the strategic direction of Brand Strategy @DCMN. Create new and innovative services and products which support our clients’ brand growth, and develop and grow our Brand Strategy team. In short, you will shape the future of Brand Strategy @DCMN.
You will be working in:
English (fluency required, this is our company language), German skills are a big plus and preferred (as many of our clients are German-speaking)
How you will make an impact:
- You take Brand Strategy @DCMN to the next level by defining a long-term strategy and mid-term goals aligned with our company strategy
- You analyse the needs and challenges of our digital clients and create innovative and scalable products and services which complement our media and non-media offerings
- You promote brand knowledge across all functional areas at DCMN
- You work closely with our Sales Team and our Client Partners to guarantee business success of our Brand Strategy offering
- You build a strong network of internal and external partners and stakeholders
- You run brand strategy projects for our international clients
- You lead and develop our Brand Strategy team in a hybrid work environment (https://blog.dcmn.com/future-of-work-at-dcmn/) based on our understanding of leadership and employee development (https://blog.dcmn.com/learning-is-a-responsibility-how-dcmn-does-employee-development/)
Knowledge, skills and competencies you will need to be successful:
- You have worked in a (senior) brand strategy role for a number of years
- You are a collaborative, analytical strategist with great human and business instincts
- You have excellent knowledge of brand building, brand steering and brand KPIs and know how to adapt this to the specific needs and challenges of digital brands across various industries
- You have a good understand of various marketing channels and their performance KPIs
- You are an expert when it comes to analysing and interpreting data as the basis for brand strategies
- You can translate client needs and market opportunities into successful brand strategy products and services
- You have great networking and relationship building skills
- You are a strong communicator with amazing presentation skills
- You have a track record of successfully leading teams by enabling every person to grow and prosper
Sounds like you? To start your application, simply click on the "Apply" button. For any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.
DCMN is an equal opportunity employer and committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds. We believe that the celebration of diversity, unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enrich the learning and productivity within our business, and encourage that this is always the case.