This role can be filled Full-Time or Part-Time (min. 25 hours/week). You can join us at our Berlin Office, or work Remotely from your location (within Germany).
Whether online or offline, media is the M in DCMN. It's also an integral part of our cross-functional teams, growing brands from sustainability to smart home and beyond. You've got an expert media brain and a strong growth heart? Unleash your potential in helping businesses and let's reach new heights together.
You will be working in:
English and German (fluency required).
How you will make an impact:
- You design and implement performance-oriented online marketing campaigns through various channels (SEA, classic display, RTB, retargeting, online video/OTT, paid social and influencers) for DCMN’s clients and for international markets: from Germany, Austria and Switzerland to Italy, Spain, UK and the US.
- You’ll become part of a multi-disciplinary Client Team and help DCMN become the preferred growth marketing partner among stakeholders around the globe.
- You collaborate with a lot of different DCMN teams throughout different disciplines: data science, tech & product, content creation, and align your work with other lead-generating activities.
- You will create and plan digital media strategies, set up and optimise campaigns, analyse results, and create reports that reflect campaign success as well as potential optimisations.
Skills you will need to be successful:
- Working experience in Digital Marketing, either for an agency or in-house. We’d love it if you are already familiar with marketing digital brands and/or start-ups.
- You know all relevant Online Marketing Channels, and how they can interact to drive a digital brand’s growth.
- You know your way around the typical online marketing tools (e.g. Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, DSPs and Adservers).
- You have very strong analytical skills and are not afraid of working with Excel.
- You have a performance-driven mindset with an ability to work and communicate in a fast-paced international environment.
- You know which KPIs are relevant for your campaigns. When facing challenges, you are able to resolve them independently – or seek help from your team if you’re not able to find a solution yourself.
Sounds like you? To start your application, simply click on the "Apply" button. For any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.
DCMN is an equal opportunity employer and committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds. We believe that the celebration of diversity, unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enrich the learning and productivity within our business, and encourage that this is always the case.