Are you a curious innovator? A passionate problem solver? Born digital? And maybe a little wild at heart? If so, read on.
We are a team of four Insight experts supporting our colleagues as well as our digital clients with relevant insights and research on consumers, brands, markets, communication and much more. You will join our team as a Senior Insight Manager with hands-on and strategic responsibility for developing our client business. As a research expert you will support our client teams with relevant insights for client pitches and workshops and you will carry out research projects for our digital clients.
You will be working in:
English and German (fluency required)
How you will make an impact:
- Cooperate closely with other DCMN teams, in order to develop holistic approach for our client’s growth.
- Consulting client teams and clients on suitable research solutions.
- Preparing proposals and actively participate in client pitches.
- End-to-end hands-on responsibility for fast turn-around quantitative research projects.
- Using primary and secondary data sources to provide a solid understanding of an industry, brand or target audience.
- Developing our Insight business by challenging our existing offering and creating innovative new Insight solutions.
- Positioning the Insight team as a knowledge centre – internally as well as externally.
- Explore and connect different data sources to uncover exciting insights and create data-based stories.
Skills you will need to be successful:
- 4-5 years working experience in market research with a proven track record.
- A very strong background in setting up and running quantitative market research projects using a variety of different methodologies.
- The confidence to challenge and ask the right questions before launching into a project.
- A sound understanding of digital brands and their specific challenges in performance & brand marketing.
- The ability to grasp the bigger picture and to combine unconventional and strategic thinking.
- Expertise to build compelling and visually impressive stories with clear recommendations based on data.
- Being a great team player is essential.
Sounds like you? To start your application, simply click on the "Apply" button. For any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.
DCMN is an equal opportunity employer and committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds. We believe that the celebration of diversity, unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enrich the learning and productivity within our business, and encourage that this is always the case.