Are you a natural when it comes to building strong, trusting relationships? Do you feel excited about discovering potential to make yourself and others grow to reach joint goals? If so, this is the right opportunity for you to be part of a multidisciplinary team, full of passionate, professional, but most importantly FUN people. We at DCMN work closely and support the growth of clients from a broad scope of industries, from Mobility and Fashion, to Sustainability and Smart Home. If you are looking for a new opportunity to unleash your potential to help businesses reach the unthinkable, please keep reading.
You will be working in:
English (fluency required), German is a big plus.
How you will make an impact:
Growing cool digital brands:
- Act as the junction between our clients and the campaign teams by maintaining strong contact, ensuring effective communication and transparent expectation management.
Focus on customer relationships:
- Identify new and up-selling opportunities, to scale the client's business.
- Collaborate with our marketing experts to achieve successful campaign management.
- Achieve excellence in project management and workflows, receiving client requests and filtering them. The ultimate goal is that client requests are fulfilled but ensuring that team members keep their workload at a reasonable level.
Representing DCMN externally as well as internally:
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in the marketing industry, especially with exciting and innovative opportunities for digital brands.
Skills you will need to be successful:
- 3+ years of client service expertise.
- Understanding of relevant marketing channels for e-commerce business.
- Ability to communicate the right topics at the right time.
- Multitasking several clients successfully, fulfilling tasks on time and with high quality.
- You have very solid organizational, project management and account handling skills.
Growth Mindset: You’re curious, you love to grow, you act sustainably, you challenge, you acknowledge.
Data-driven and analytical approach to work: You are not afraid of working with numbers and Excel.
Strategic thinking: You understand dynamics and critical levers of success of respective client business verticals and derive clients’ needs from it.
Strong emotional intelligence: You understand your own and your peers’ emotions, and you believe in strong relationships with your colleagues and clients. You appreciate mutual feedback. You care and show empathy!
Sounds like you? To start your application, simply click on the "Apply" button. For any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DCMN is an equal opportunity employer and committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds. We believe that the celebration of diversity, unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enrich the learning and productivity within our business, and encourage that this is always the case.