We at DCMN work closely with each other in cross-functional teams and support the growth of our clients from different industries, from mobility and fashion, to sustainability and entertainment. As we grow very fast, we are looking for highly motivated young people who are ready to rock with us!
If you are a student, looking for a first experience to work in digital marketing and get your hands dirty on digital campaign projects too, please keep reading. We are excited to hear from you!
You will be working in:
English (fluency required), German is a big plus.
How you will make an impact:
- Frequent communication with our digital partners and/or digital media service providers, ensuring that the collaboration runs smoothly. If any issues occur, you take responsibility for solving them independently.
- Setting up digital campaigns on different platforms.
- Creating reports for the clients on campaign KPIs and deliverables.
- Closely working together with your team, especially with the Digital Marketing Manager. They will also guide you during your onboarding.
Skills you will need to be successful:
- Enrolled Bachelor or Master student in marketing or any other related field.
- Availability to work 20 hours per week.
- You are comfortable around Excel and have an analytical mindset - large amounts of data don’t scare you.
- You are detail-oriented, especially when it comes to working with numbers.
- You are solution-oriented and are ready to take responsibility for all aspects of your work.
- First experience working for an agency and knowledge on digital platforms (Facebook, Google) is a plus, but not a hard requirement. We are here to teach and guide you!
Sounds like you? To start your application, simply click on the "Apply" button. For any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.
DCMN is an equal opportunity employer and committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds. We believe that the celebration of diversity, unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enrich the learning and productivity within our business, and encourage that this is always the case.