Our team builds internal tools to enhance productivity of all marketing managers within DCMN. Our products are used by more than 10 teams daily and all of our operations are tuned to support them. Efficiency is our main KPI and we are constantly evolving the marketing workflows to ensure the best performance for clients like Auto1, McFit, Wayfair or Vinted.
We use a small and extremely focused stack to do a lot with few people. To provide automated analysis of multi-million dollar marketing campaigns, we collect and process high loads of TV performance data on a daily basis. Static typing with TypeScript/Node.js and Golang combined with a good test coverage ensures a low level of bugs. We run everything on AWS that enables us to create a continuous tech-enhanced campaign management workflow. Modern technologies like terraform, docker and github actions allow us developers to manage infrastructure ourselves with minimal time investment.
Check out our stack on Stackshare: https://stackshare.io/dcmn/tvcloud
You will be working in: English (fluency required)
How you will make an impact:
- You will be part of a 5-8 person cross-functional team working on internal products to enable DCMN to run out all competition in the future marketing world.
- You value high quality code and you are interested in new technologies, while the business impact of your work is your main driver.
- You will work in an agile environment and scrum processes with modern development practices like Pair programming, Code reviews, Continuous integration/delivery.
- As part of the development you will plan, estimate and implement user stories and technical tasks together with the Product Owner and UI/UX Designer.
- You translate business requirements into technical designs of Restful APIs, DBs etc. with maintaining a good balance between generating immediate value and staying future proof.
- You will support running and extending our AWS/terraform/docker infrastructure setup, which powers our Backend services.
- Due to Corona, we are currently working fully remotely, but looking forward to being back in our Berlin HQ later this year.
Skills you will need to be successful:
- Relevant work experience (2+ years) in the area of backend development
- Experience in another backend language (e.g. Python, Ruby) and with AWS services, terraform is a plus
- Additional experience in DevOps or Platform Engineering is a plus
Please note: Having a valid working permit for EU/Germany is preferred, however please don't hesitate to apply if this is not the case but you feel this role is for you. We appreciate a brief description of your current situation and the support you'd need from us to obtain a work permit for Germany.
Sounds like you? To start your application, simply click on the "Apply" button. For any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.
DCMN is an equal opportunity employer and committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds. We believe that the celebration of diversity, unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enrich the learning and productivity within our business, and encourage that this is always the case.