DCMN is growing fast. To keep us growing strong, we're looking for a fresh, structured and detail-oriented Senior Account Manager (m/f/d) to support our creation and production department (C&P), based at our headquarters in Berlin, one of the hottest cities in Europe. We are looking for someone who has a good feeling for outstanding creation, who is well structured and always has an eye on all projects as well as able to convince everyone confidently when dealing with clients.
You will be part of an experienced and entertaining team of very motivated and talented top performers. Our corporate culture is characterized by team spirit, flat hierarchies and of course… fun! We ask for excitement, excellence, humour and passion. We value integrity. We love to work with ambitious people with a can-do-attitude, without fear of taking responsibility.
You will be working in: English and German (fluency required)
How you will make an impact:
- Work in an interdisciplinary team of talented people from creative, production, brand strategy, insights, account and media among others
- Deep dive into the challenges and needs of our digital clients and develop solutions and creative strategies
- Build close and long-lasting relationships with our clients and other teams at DCMN while educating them with regards to our team’s services
- Communicate directly with clients and internal departments while giving feedback to the Creative team
- Distill in-depth market research and consumer insights to identify potential levers for our clients’ communication
- Develop strategic ideas, prepare them in form of creative briefings and moderate briefing sessions with the creative team
- Supervise the creative translation of strategies across the entire internal creation process
- Confidently present & persuasively defend your strategies and ideas during client presentations
- Be responsible for a smooth workflow of projects under C&P team, incl. project and budget management
Skills you will need to be successful:
- You have gained at least 5 years of experience as an account manager or strategic planner in advertising or marketing field
- Sound understanding of young/digital brands
- Proven comprehensive knowledge of all creative strategy related aspects
- Capability to extract critical information out of the mass of nice to knows
- A passion for objective data – besides a sound balance of ratio and gut feeling
- You have excellent knowledge of all marketing channels and can build compelling strategic stories by listening and responding to both clients’ briefings and consumer needs
- You can handle projects independently while being able to proactively liaise and collaborate with an interdisciplinary team of motivated experts
- You enjoy challenging operational frameworks to help us gain efficiency and streamline processes within the C&P team
- You consider your way of working as agile and flexible and have a hands on mentality when approaching challenges
- You have an interest and willingness to learn about performance driven advertising
- Sound experience in project management and numbers/budget management
- Expert in MS Office
- Growth Mindset: you’re curious, you love to grow, you act sustainable, you challenge, you acknowledge
- Strong emotional intelligence: You understand your own emotions and the ones from your peers, you believe in relationships, you appreciate feedback and you feed back
- Care for your team and for your clients. Empathy is the key!
Sounds like you? To start your application, simply click on the "Apply" button. For any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.
DCMN is an equal opportunity employer and committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds. We believe that the celebration of diversity, unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enrich the learning and productivity within our business, and encourage that this is always the case.