This role can be filled Full-Time or Part-Time (min. 30 hours/week). You can join us at our Berlin Office, or work Remotely from your location (within Germany).
DCMN is growing fast. To keep us growing strong, we're looking for a passionate, fresh and clever thinking Copywriter (m/f/d) to support our creation and production department (C&P), based at our headquarters in Berlin, one of the hottest cities in Europe. We are looking for someone who has a good feeling for outstanding creation, who can think in stories and ideas, but also is convincing in the conception of digital campaigns.
You will be part of an experienced and entertaining team of very motivated and talented top performers. Our corporate culture is characterized by team spirit, flat hierarchies and of course… fun! We ask for excitement, excellence, humour and passion. We value integrity. We love to work with ambitious people with a can-do-attitude, without fear of taking responsibility.
You will be working in:
English and German (fluency required)
How you will make an impact:
- Ideation and Concepting of outstanding campaigns in different communication Channels like TV, online, radio, print etc.
- Finding the right creative tools and getting to the brand truth for briefings
- Creating headlines, sublines and long/short copies for all different channels – paying particularly attention to performance aspects.
- Organising, implementing and completing smaller projects independently
- Working together with Art Directors and/or Motion Designers to make your ideas come to life
Skills you will need to be successful:
- You have an amazing portfolio, that will get us excited about your work
- You’ve been working for other advertising agencies for a few years
- German is your native language, and you speak fluent English
- You are able to bring creativity and strategic thinking together
- You are able to familiarize yourself quickly and efficiently with various topics and specialist areas
- You know your way around integrated digital campaigns
- You have the urge to come up with ideas that could change the industry forever
- You have the ambition and endurance to be a part of a creative department that is growing rapidly
- Growth Mindset: you’re curious, you love to grow, you act sustainable, you challenge, you acknowledge
- Strong emotional intelligence: You understand your own emotions and the ones from your peers, you believe in relationships, you appreciate feedback and you feed back
- Care for your team and for your clients. Empathy is the key!
Sounds like you? To start your application, simply click on the "Apply" button. For any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.
DCMN is an equal opportunity employer and committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds. We believe that the celebration of diversity, unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enrich the learning and productivity within our business, and encourage that this is always the case.