This role can be filled Full-Time or Part-Time (min. 25 hours/week). You can join us at our Berlin Office, or work Remotely from your location (within the EU). 🌎
Join one of our cross-functional, diverse Client teams and take responsibility for the pitching process for new clients from A to Z. Challenge your strategic thinking and impress your audience with excellent communication and sharp presentation skills!
You will be working in: English (fluency required)
How you will make an impact:
- You are in charge of building individual marketing and media growth strategies for prospective clients and managing the pitch process autonomously from start to finish. You represent DCMN with confidence and continuously work on improving your presentation and communication skills - for example through feedback from the team and training.
- You build presentations with high persuasive power and utilize your in-depth knowledge to be able to explain - and at times - defend your media solutions during client pitches.
- You work in close collaboration with the sales managers and media planners to deliver highly targeted and performance-driven media solutions.
- You identify new up- and cross-selling opportunities for clients together with business development and account managers.
- You calculate proposals with forecasts of expected campaign results based on data provided by the client or gathered through our research tools and internal database.
- You collaborate with the team to achieve overall team goals which, for the right strategic thinker, poses some really exciting challenges and opportunities.
- You always stay up to date with marketing trends and innovations for digital performance-driven brands to maintain an understanding of topical advancements in the field and to share your knowledge within the company.
Skills you will need to be successful:
- You have previously worked for digital, performance focused companies, and ideally have been in the marketing sector for 5+ years. Experience with working with start-ups & scale-ups is a big plus!
- Hands-on experience across various marketing channels provides you with the necessary foundation to build you strategies on.
- You enjoy working with various stakeholders and have strong communication skills
- You are a strategic thinker and have a proven track record of developing strategies for digital brands.
- You have the ability to build compelling strategic stories based on a variety of input and information.
- You have strong analytical skills, meaning that you enjoy working with numbers and data, and can understand the bigger picture. You also have the ability to think creatively and consider solutions and ideas outside the box.
- You have a solid understanding of digital brands: how they think and how they work, and know the German media landscape.
- Your are good at managing projects and bringing people together to do their best work
- You are a PowerPoint and Excel wizard (or strive to become one in the near future).
- When building convincing presentations you pay close attention to detail, and your strategic ideas and presentation skills would even impress Don Draper.
Sounds like you? To start your application, simply click on the "Apply" button. For any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.
DCMN is an equal opportunity employer and committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds. We believe that the celebration of diversity, unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enrich the learning and productivity within our business, and encourage that this is always the case.